We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
"To enable seniors to live healthily and with dignity in their chosen place of residence."
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Comfort - keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection- treating and interacting our clients with love, dignity, compassion and empathy,
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity- provide our clients an unselfish good hearted staff who are generous with their care and compassion.
We provide professional personal care attendants to assist seniors with activities of daily living so they can remain in the comfort of their own homes.
We are committed in:
- recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
- valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
- providing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations;
- conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
- adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.